Effective Date: June 1, 2012
Use of Website
- “Facilities” means the Website and the computer system, computer processing equipment, computer network, computer servers and all related computer peripheral equipment which are provided by or used by Plastic Products of the South in connection with the operation of the Website.
- “Terms of Service” or “Agreement” refers to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service include Our Privacy Policies and any other policies, terms or conditions referred to in these Terms of Service or posted on the Website.
- “We”, “Us”, “Company” or “Our” refer to Plastic Products of the South, the owners and operators of the Website or Facilities. Plastic Products of the South may also be referred to as the “Company.”
- “Website” refers to the internet website located at www.ppsouth.net and any pages accessible through the home page for the Website and any content or materials placed on or available directly from the Website.
- “You” or “Your” refers to You, the user of the Website or the user who accesses any material available on the Website or who accesses the Services. You agree that you shall be liable for any use of the Services, Website or Facilities by You or anyone using your Username or ID to access the Services or the Website.
- The Website is open to all users who have a legitimate interest in the use of the Website to learn more about Us.
- We reserve the right to limit, restrict or deny access to the Website or Facilities to any user at any time for any reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, We may prohibit You or anyone from accessing or using the Website if: (1) You or they violate this Agreement; (2) In Our reasonable opinion, Your use of the Website or Facilities poses a risk to any other user of the Website or Facilities or exposes Us to any legal risk, or poses harm or a reasonable threat of harm to any other computer system used by the Website or to any other user of the Website; or (3) is contrary to law.
Limitation on Use of the Website
- As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to Plastic Products of the South that You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
- You will not post any viruses or other computer code to the Website or Facilities which is designed to harm or damage any computer system or which is designed to interrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or any computer system, or which is designed to damage or destroy any data contained on any computer system or which interfere with the orderly use of the Services.
- You represent and warrant to us that You have the right and authorization necessary to post any content you provide to Us for use. You further represent and warrant that all data posted to the Website is posted in compliance with these Terms of Service.
Proprietary Rights in Content on the Website
- All content on the Website, including but not limited to design, text, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Content”), are the property of the Company. The Company owns the copyright in all Content, except for the content supplied by the Company’s affiliates or members, which content is used and posted with permission. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission.
- All trademarks, logos, trade dress and service marks on the Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company or its partners, affiliates or service providers and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
- THE WEBSITE, AND ANY CONTENT, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH PLASTIC PRODUCTS OF THE SOUTH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS. PLASTIC PRODUCTS OF THE SOUTH DOES NOT ENDORSE AND MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT, AND PLASTIC PRODUCTS OF THE SOUTH WILL NOT BE LIABLE OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN UPDATING THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT. WE HAVE NO DUTY TO UPDATE THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. PLASTIC PRODUCTS OF THE SOUTH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTS OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES OF ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND USING THE CONTENT, AND FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY BE DIFFERENT IN CONNECTION WITH SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY PLASTIC PRODUCTS OF THE SOUTH SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Governing Law, Location and Miscellaneous
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Plastic Products of the South, and its officers, employees, agents, and representatives harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, demands, liabilities, judgments and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of the Website or any violation of these Terms of Service.
Plastic Products of the South
601 E. Wise St.
Trenton, SC 29847